Tuesday, February 9, 2021


AMAZON PRIME “THE DAY OF THE LIVING DEAD”

 
You guys know how much I love me some #oldhollywood ❤️ I love the #blackandwhite #movies 🎥, the #glitz & #glam the #magic of #movingpictures the #wardrobe the #music the #romance & more! ⭐️ I just had to share this #screenshot from “The Day of the Living Dead” #thedayofthelivingdead written & directed by talented @thomas_j_churchill distributed by @globalgenesisgroup #streaming @amazonprimevideo 🎥 This scene takes place in 1957 #hollywood & I simply love the lighting & shadows. Churchill & I are huge #fans of #hitchcock @alfredhitchcockofficial so for some fun film #trivia ... I play the role of Ms. Daniels... Who was my character named after?🎥 And, for all you #horror #zombie #horrorflick #horrormovies fans, I think you will enjoy the mix of #mystery #zombies #crime #fx & silliness🧟‍♀️❤️🧟‍♂️ I’m just #grateful to have this release right now, as we all feel like we are living in an #apocalypse & it’s nice to have things to celebrate from home❤️ #brookelewisbellas #actress #screamqueens

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CODE OF STYLE MAGAZINE- INTERVIEW WITH BROOKE LEWIS BELLAS     I am grateful to share an absolutely fabulous #interview that covers #fa...