Wednesday, February 3, 2021

DECEPTION MAGAZINE INTERVIEW: BROOKE LEWIS BELLAS
I am absolutely loving this thorough & thoughtful #magazine #interview I was fortunate to have with @deceptionmagazine #deceptionmagazine ❤️ We #talk #hollywood #actress #producer #film #tv #challenges I have faced in the #entertainment industry, #memorable moments, #mistakes I have learned from & how #grateful I am for my fabulous #fans ❤️ Thank you @katzpublicrelations #photographer @birds_eye_photo 📷 #mua #glam @allisonnoellemakeup #beauty @diormakeup @kevynaucoin @amika & more!💋 Black #dress @bcbgmaxazria #bcbgmaxazria #brookelewisbellas #msvampy #actorslife #dreambig #style #valentines #womeninfilm #womeninbusiness #happyvalentinesday ❤️🍾

🥂

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CODE OF STYLE MAGAZINE- INTERVIEW WITH BROOKE LEWIS BELLAS     I am grateful to share an absolutely fabulous #interview that covers #fa...